Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A home to go home to...

Well, we're in the valley.

Our electric has been shut off for almost a week now. Though it has not been easy, we've been very blessed by being able to stay with family. Through times of trouble you really do find out who cares about you. There have been numerous offers of places to stay and dinner invites. My son has been thrilled to spend extra time with his "Dabaw and Papa", but even he has said that he can't wait to go to our home in the country. I share the feeling. Though we aren't there yet, I am thankful to have a home to go home to.
Don't forget to visit Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday!

2 comments:

  1. I've just been reading on your blog a bit (found you from Gratituesday) and I want to thank you for your honest and real faith and the encouragement you have given to me as a reminder that life isn't always easy... but God is always good. Amen to that.

    Saying a prayer for you and your family...

    ReplyDelete