Tuesday, January 12, 2010

God is good

I am always amazed at how God takes trials and turns them into His glory. I feel so blessed to go through hard times and watch Him provide and comfort just as He has promised. When we finally learn to let go and let God, we can find peace in any circumstance.

My husband had been laid off, but the Lord gave me a job that is exactly what we need. We have let go of our big county house with all the land to downsize to a small rental closer to our families--and for the first time in months, there is peace. The grass really isn't always greener.
Through others, we have been generously blessed with food, clothes, gas money, bonus pay on my check, gift cards and support. I cannot believe the outpouring of love we have felt.
Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment